It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Feedback FTW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am 
Director of Community

Location: The house with the window and door on the front! ^^

Feb 22 - March 15

Greetings Knights~

We need your feedback!! As much of it as possible! I hear Mecher Mike saying to give you guys some Mar. Something about wanting to break your items... I mean... upgrade.. O.O

For every real suggestion/feedback post on this forum thread, you will gain an entry into the monthly GameSamba Raffle. But that's not all!! If all of you knights manage to reach certain numbers of valid entries (spam and off topic post will not be counted), there will be Mar Boost!! But wait, there is more! Every one of these entries will be submitted to MIN Communications (the developers of Remnant Knights), and they will be picking 13 winners!! They will do their best to make these 13 picked winners suggestions come true!

Don't forget your suggestions/feedback can be changes to currently existing features as well as new things that you just think would make Kasmari a better place!

Posting Guidelines:

In-game name
School
Class
Club
Title of your suggestion
Be as specific as possible!
Each suggestion must be at minimum 100 words and a maximum of 300 words.

Example Entry:

In-game name: Lilliyan
School: Dragon
Class: Priest
Club : GM

Title: Fish Tank Fishing
I really love the dorm fish tank that you can get from fishing in the ponds. I would love it if this item was easier to fish for or if we could put the fish we catch into it. So when we fish and get a blue fish and red fish, if we already have a fish tank in our dorm we can go in and drop those fish in the tank and we can see them! Maybe we can even get fish food to feed them and they could grow into pets. Also, would it be possible to purchase and unlimited version of the fish tank so it does not go away?

Rules:

No Spam! All spam and irrelevant post will be deleted!
Don't double post! If you have more then one suggestion you must wait for another person to post before you can post again or add it to your original post as another suggestion.
Don't be afraid to post negative feedback! We want to hear what we can do to make it all better for you!
No replies or bashing other entries. Only valid entries should be posted on this thread.
As usual, don't break any GameSamba forum rules, trolling, cursing, harassing and all that stuff we don't deal with around here ^.^

Rewards:

If your suggestion is picked by MIN you will be receiving the Kasmari Pack!! This pack includes 3 Frenzy Potions, 10 Revival Marbles, 1 Oblivion Potion, 10 Pet Food (100%), 1 Hair Style Change Card. If more than one of your suggestions are picked you will only get 1 Kasmari Pack.

Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event is closed.

Mar Boost Tiers:
After certain numbers of valid entries are posted, the following day there will be a 50% Mar boost according to these tiers.

25: 30 Minutes
50: 1 Hour
75: 1.5 Hours
100: 2 Hours
150: 2.5 Hours
200: 3 Hours
250: 3.5 Hours
300: 24 Hours!

Image Image

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Feedback FTW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm 
Worker

IGN: Hatake
Class: Striker
Club: TeamRocket

Title: Level 60 Marble Battle Rewards!

Marble battle is the primary form of PvP in RK. Unfortunately MB's tend to be a rare thing as many players do not find them worth the time. From level 10-59 participants earn exp. and mar, the amount depending upon victory or defeat. With level 60 being the highest level the exp side of the reward was taken out as their was no need for it, but it was never replaced with anything other than some extra social points. At end game many players are worried about their gear (enhancing, repairing, crafting all costs mar.) Why not then add a mar reward to the level 60 tier? With the high demand for mar due to extremely high repair costs (full set of orange one level can cost over 150K) and enhancing costs, many players would do anything for more. So lets kill two birds with one stone by encouraging players to participate in Marble Battles more often by rewarding the participants with mar. For example 5,000 for losing team 10,000 for winning team.

Club: TeamRocket/TeamLilliyan/SaikoVigilantes

We've got each others backs, how about you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 pm 
FireStarter

In-game name: Sturm
School: Owl
Class: Priest
Club: Raposas da Colina
Loot system
Currently, the loot system in the game does not favor player partys, since people get different loots that, although they might not use, other players in the same party do, and that is frustrating. I understand it's made so you can win money from the reseals with the Legendary items, but it stills seems an unfair and illogical thing. Could you add the typical Master Loot system, in which the party leader can access the whole loot and distribute it to the party as they see fit? Or, at the very least, could you let all the players see all the loot, and let them roll for the items? The current system is unfair and unrewarding to those players that actually do dungeons.

In-game name Sturm
School Owl
Class Priest
Club Raposas da Colina
Balance problems
Currently, the classes in this game are unbalanced, and have been so for a while now. Let's take a look at crashers, shall we? They are a class that gets high defense, high HP, an invulnerability buff and a free heal+ movement speed boost. To add to this, they also have a high damage (see Asgard Smash), and pack a nice kit of CC skills, that not only slow movement speed but also the attack (and cast) speed. This is a class that pretty much can't be beaten in 1v1, unless you're far more equiped than they are. It would be nice if you started making balance patches. On a side note, to patches, it would be useful to have whole patch notes, to the detail, so the players don't have to suffer the sudden changes that no one told them about.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:20 pm 
Worker

In-game name: Momentum
Class: Elementalist

MB Change

A MB is indeed a rare thing. From what I have seen many people seem to take it too seriously or dislike when they lose. My proposition is to change it from instead owl versus dragon, for it to be a random 3 -5 person team comprising of people from both schools. This will promote PVP and Teamwork in general. People would not care so much if 'oh Owls are gonna win' or 'oh I won't sign because I'm scared there's someone op in this tier'. Like I think it would also be better in lower level tiers, because it gives a chance for alot of us in 30-39 to play with other people instead of the same people in our school. Essentially I just want to see the Dragon v. Owl point board go bye bye, or have a 'practice' MB where as long as there are 6 people it can start (can be 4 owls 2 dragons or 6 dragons or anything).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm 
Worker

Moveable chairs

In alot of other games there are chairs where people can sit on and move to where they want. People could have items (From samba shop?) which could be mount type things but chairs so they can afk sit on them. Like it would be cool to sit outside of a dungeon waiting for a party on a chair. There could be things like beanbags, wooden stools, Snorlaxes, etc. Currently sitting on the ground makes me feel dirty and feel like I'm getting my clothes dirty. Sitting on a chair would be a really cool addition to the game in my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm 
Director of Community

Location: The house with the window and door on the front! ^^
Hi Omega,

please follow the posting guidelines for this event. You can edit your previous post.

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:53 pm 
Worker

Mini-games

I think there should be mini games in Remnant Knights that you can play against other people. This would let people who are waiting for a dungeon or something to spend time in game. It could be something like match cards, checkers, tick tack toe, or even hang man. It could be something small that 2 players can spend time doing instead of doing nothing and logging out. You could even have individual ranking in each mini game so people could try and get the highest ranking. Having this friendly competition would also give people things to do during club war when they are waiting. You could also give a small buff if someone plays a mini game (such as 2% speed increase for 15min).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 pm 
Twig

In-game name: OmegaChaos
Club: OmegaKnightz
Title of your suggestion: Personal Shops

There should be a way where you can move items from your inventory into a personal shop that you can set up and set the prices of each item, but you can only set up shops at the school. So you can open the shop before you go afk and make money! Anyone who clicks on you to see your shop and buys something from your shop, you get the mar. I think this would be a better way to earn money by selling stuff and you can give items away easier to people who needs it, and it should cost a bit of mar per item you put in your shop so everyone doesn't quit using the auction. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:05 pm 
Worker

Turn off chat between schools
In MB Dragons can not see owl chat and Owls can not see Dragon chat. I think this system should be implemented in all maps in game. This would prevent 'unnecessary' drama between the schools and let people play more in peace. If possible, global megas can be heard from both sides. this would make people buy megaphones more in order to talk to people from the other school in game. Without a chat between owls and dragons, a lot of dragons and owls will stop fighting over stupid nothings and there will be less hate hopefully.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm 
Twig

In-game name: OmegaChaos
Club: OmegaKnightz
Title of your suggestion: Level 70 Crasher/Striker Gear

Sorry for posting so many suggestions. xD
I was bored, and I drew this, and I was thinking that this would be cool looking gear on RK for lv70 fighting classes. I didn't finish though cause I got bored, and I didn't color it. :p
Don't mind the sword in the background...

Helmet
Other stuff besides pants and shoes xD

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next