It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

This forum is for official Announcements only

Post subject: Re: Good luck & farewell, Serpentius!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm 
Twig

DaArONLINE wrote:

It's funny that you think you can demolish someone by using a lot of curse words. Biwie came here to say good bye in his own manner to Serp, that you think he's incorrect, that he should be praising the holy GMs as you make it sound like, isn't something that you and many others can change. Who's the one derailing this place more, him saying his good-bye, or you throwing curse words and forcing Game Counselors to take action? I'd say you're the BEEP BEEEEEEP of a BEEEEEEEEP here.

I share the same feelings with Biwie, good riddance, but at least he had the balls to say it even though he knew people who worship Serpentius were going to jump on him for that.

It's funny how you think I'm demolishing him when you know for a fact who I'm referring to are people like you who intends to win every single internet fight, because only your opinion matters and therefore since you don't like people giving thanks to Serp and the GMs for what they have done, you have to come and ruin this "goodbye post." And since you're basically calling my opinion invalid simply because I cussed people out, I apologize for cussing in response to a post that's suppose to be saying "nice goodbyes" to a GM.

But just because I'm representing the facts in a wrong way, doesn't mean they are not true. Simply put, you should just go away when you have no reason of being in the server the first place; because tbh, why are you playing this server or posting replies in matters related to this server when you clearly don't like the idea of a GM. Don't try to demean the fact that you guys are clearly not as all-knowing as you think you are, by focusing on small individual issues like me using coarse language.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 pm 
Worker

LeightonILY wrote:
It's funny how you think I'm demolishing him when you know for a fact who I'm referring to are people like you who intends to win every single internet fight, because only your opinion matters and therefore since you don't like people giving thanks to Serp and the GMs for what they have done, you have to come and ruin this "goodbye post." And since you're basically calling my opinion invalid simply because I cussed people out, I apologize for cussing in response to a post that's suppose to be saying "nice goodbyes" to a GM.

But just because I'm representing the facts in a wrong way, doesn't mean they are not true. Simply put, you should just go away when you have no reason of being in the server the first place; because tbh, why are you playing this server or posting replies in matters related to this server when you clearly don't like the idea of a GM. Don't try to demean the fact that you guys are clearly not as all-knowing as you think you are, by focusing on small individual issues like me using coarse language.

The intention here is not to win an internet fight, I'm here defending my stance which you seem to have misinterpreted as fact. It's funny how you think you're not doing the same exact thing that you're claiming I do, else you wouldn't even have responded and would have let it go. You said that we think that only our opinion matters, yet you're trying to convince us that your opinion on how SUPER DUPER AWESOME Serp was is superior than ours and we should just bow down to every GM and kiss their feet. No thank you, I have something called dignity and the fact that Serp lost his job doesn't make me change my opinion on his past erratic actions. Biwie said HIS good-bye, now deal with it.

And please, don't try to put things in my mouth that I did not say, I've only mentioned Serp, GMs and the GCs being forced to moderate curse filled posts like yours. I can't believe you're trying to defend GameSamba yet you lack respect towards their rules by saying it's a small individual issue. Shame on you. I doubt Serpentius would have been proud of you, since he took them pretty serious.

P.S. If you want to keep discussing things not related to this thread, do your precious GMs a favor and just PM.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:35 pm 
Worker

Well time for me to voice my farewell and my truly heartfelt feelings

Serp as you probably banned more players that misdemeanored rather than actual permanent bans for people caught cheating, I personally will not miss you as I found your frank blunt and often unapproachable demeaner to your JOB irritating at best.

Not to mention the fiasco with the realm bosses and your apparent favouritism with syrtis.

Non the less I wish you good luck with your future, but I cant say if I do return to RO I'd be sad you weren't there.

Farewell Serp

We'll dance all night until the moon runs free,
And dandle the lasses upon our knee,
And then you'll ride along with me,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm 
Summoner

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Attachment:
we-were-ALL-like-DOH!.gif
we-were-ALL-like-DOH!.gif [ 189.96 KiB | Viewed 492 times ]
There is an old saying that really applies here, "Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln". It means, "Words should be weighed, not counted." You'd be wise to lay them to heart....

Allow me to expound: IF this were a wake, then some brazen, grinning e-jit just walked over during the testimonials, dropped trou- & defecated right on top of the body laying-in-state, & then, as loud & vulgar accusations & the fur flew, fisticuffs broke out all around & over the coffin, knocking it & them flying & the OTHER guests were all simply full-on flabbergasted &/or dumbfounded, scrambling for cover away from these wreckless & indecent antics (thanks so much ... NOT!), so therefore...

REPEATING (for those who just ... can't ... or won't ... GET IT!): "... & the only reward for this sort of 'honesty' is me (once again) reciting an old adage: 'At certain times, if one can't say something nice, it is best to remain graciously dignified & just say nothing at all'"....please, oh please, would ya' just take the <bleeping> advice!....:idea:

Acolytes of Ascendancy / Ascendancy / P.E.R.L. / Haven / Pack Of Bastards / FIST of the Ogre / Jinx / Eternal / WinterBorn / Winter Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 pm 
Hunter

Goodbye Serp, and good luck :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm 
GameMaster

I don't know what to say as I hate to see you leaving. Most of the people doesn't see how much work you've done here and how you make this GM Team very successful with 24/7 coverage to RO and RK.

And how you cover for others shift if no one is taking it just to make sure that we still have the GameSamba's promise, "If you are online and so are we".

I know some players for sure experience a non-appearance of GMs and us being brave to talk to players and deal with it is one of the best things you've let us learned.

For people who are being irritated because they got banned for something, I know for sure that you guys know the reason. It's not being bias too. Sometimes, some circumstances happen that we cannot do all the things at the same time. And it’s not only made by one people, it is made by all the GMs. Before we banned someone, we discuss about it first until we made a final decision.

Farewell Serpentius, thank you so much. I’ve learned a lot from you…

Image•••Image•••Image

•••••Read our Forum Rules and Regulations•••••

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 am 
Summoner

Aphrodite wrote:
I don't know what to say as I hate to see you leaving. Most of the people doesn't see how much work you've done here and how you make this GM Team very successful with 24/7 coverage to RO and RK.

And how you cover for others shift if no one is taking it just to make sure that we still have the GameSamba's promise, "If you are online and so are we".

I know some players for sure experience a non-appearance of GMs and us being brave to talk to players and deal with it is one of the best things you've let us learned.

For people who are being irritated because they got banned for something, I know for sure that you guys know the reason. It's not being bias too. Sometimes, some circumstances happen that we cannot do all the things at the same time. And it’s not only made by one people, it is made by all the GMs. Before we banned someone, we discuss about it first until we made a final decision.

Farewell Serpentius, thank you so much. I’ve learned a lot from you…

OT: Make love to me

http://www.youtube.com/user/patrickdavidson?feature=mhee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm 
Twig

The following are traditional Gaelic words of blessing & farewell (see? no forum rules broken...):

Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn, Ahn Serpentius.

Slàinte mhòr agad, Ahn Serpentius.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 am 
Fighter

Keep in touch! hope to see you again :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm 
FireStarter

I feel that this game lost a limb...